Western Caribbean onboard Symphony of the Seas sailing from Miami, 25 June 2022, 7 nights, fares from £1172
The Royal Caribbean International fleet of cruise ships boasts an amazing variety of thrilling activities, spectacular entertainment, mouth-watering dining, spacious, comfortable accommodation and sailings that take in some of the most incredible destinations in the world. So whether you’re looking for a fun-packed family adventure, a relaxing couple’s retreat or anything in-between, it’s waiting for you onboard one of the Royal Caribbean cruise ships.
Royal Caribbean offers guests the latest in cruising luxury and technology for a new and innovative cruising experience that still retains the excitement and sophistication of classic cruising.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival Time||Departure Time||Activity|
|Sat 25Jun2022||Miami, Florida||–||4:30 PM||Boarding|
|Sun 26Jun2022||Perfect Day At Cococay, Bahamas||7:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Tue 28Jun2022||Cozumel, Mexico||7:00 AM||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Wed 29Jun2022||Roatan, Honduras||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Thu 30Jun2022||Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Sat 02Jul2022||Miami, Florida||6:00 AM||–||Departure|
Symphony of the Seas
Explore all of the endless ways to play, dine and drink onboard our newest ship.
The new Symphony of the Seas® is here — and you’ll be blown away by the booming chorus of adventures onboard the World’s largest cruise ship.
Symphony of the Seas offers a similar programme of entertainment and mouth-watering menu options as class sister ship Harmony of the Seas with never a dull moment to be had onboard. Guests can look forward to the return of Royal Caribbean’s seven unique neighbourhoods bursting with the promise of many exciting onboard activities. Leisure and entertainment include designer boutiques, al fresco café culture, robotic bar tenders, water slides and much more.
Active cruisers will love the thrills of ten deck plunge slide, the Ultimate Abyss or learning new tricks on the Flowrider surf simulator. Whilst the Vitality Spa offers the perfect opportunity to relax or recharge, ready for a new day of port exploring or simply enjoying life onboard.
Comfortable accommodation is available with a fantastic range of options to suit various requirements.
Cuisine and Dining on Symphony of the Seas
Foodies will be pleased to hear that Jamie’s Italian is onboard serving delicious Mediterranean-inspired cuisine, alongside a host of other enticing dining venues.
- Hooked Seafood – serving delicious fresh fish, both cooked and raw
- Wonderland – try incredible creations at this innovative restaurant
- 150 Central Park – taste incredible flavours with a multi-course dining experience
- El Loco Fresh – with tasty Mexican dishes
- Sugar Beach – for ice cream and sweets, a real treat for those with a sweet tooth
- Izumi – here you’ll find exquisitely prepared Asian food, including sushi and sashimi
- Chop’s Grille – a homely steakhouse serving fine cuts and paired wine
Entertainment on Symphony of the Seas
Royal Caribbean are well known for offering a great array of choice when it comes to keeping the whole family entertained. It should come as no surprise then, to learn that Symphony of the Seas boasts a plethora of options.
- Hairspray – sing and dance along with loveable characters
- Flight – a wild adventure all about the history and future of flying
- Hiro – this magnificent aqua show will leave you in awe
- 1977 – join time-travelling hero Tempus on this crazy journey
Recreation on Symphony of the Seas
In addition to the well-loved and infamous activities onboard Royal Caribbean ships, Symphony of the Seas will also boast some truly special and exhilarating features.
- Ultimate Abyss – only the bravest will face this slide, which is the tallest at sea at 100ft
- Perfect Storm Waterslides – Supercell, Typhoon, and Cyclone
- Splashaway Bay – this wild waterpark will keep all the kids entertained
- Zip Line – thrill seekers will love the incredible ocean views from high up
- Rock-climbing Wall – challenge yourself and take on this impressive structure
- Flowrider – test your skills on this lifelike surf simulator
- Laser Tag – work as a team or go head to head with your family in a battle between robots and aliens
To inquire about this cruise please type in the comment box below. Please include your name, telephone number and email address and we will contact you. Alternatively please call us on 0844 995 1214. We look forward to hearing from you.