Hawaii onboard Ovation of the Seas sailing from Vancouver, 17 September 2020, 10 nights, fares from £1071
The Royal Caribbean International fleet of cruise ships boasts an amazing variety of thrilling activities, spectacular entertainment, mouth-watering dining, spacious, comfortable accommodation and sailings that take in some of the most incredible destinations in the world. So whether you’re looking for a fun-packed family adventure, a relaxing couple’s retreat or anything in-between, it’s waiting for you onboard one of the Royal Caribbean cruise ships.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival Time||Departure Time||Activity|
|Thu 17Sep2020||Vancouver, British Columbia||–||8:00 PM||Boarding|
|Fri 18Sep2020||Seattle, Washington||8:00 AM||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Thu 24Sep2020||Kailua Kona, Hawaii||7:00 AM||6:00 PM||Tendered|
|Fri 25Sep2020||Maui (Lahaina), Hawaii||7:00 AM||–||Tendered|
|Sat 26Sep2020||Maui (Lahaina), Hawaii||–||6:00 PM||Tendered|
|Sun 27Sep2020||Honolulu (Oahu), Hawaii||8:00 AM||–||Departure|
Ovation of the Seas
Ovation of the Seas boasts an 11,000 piece art collection worth $4.5 million, which is thought-provoking, fun and inspiring. The collection includes an adorable pair of giant pandas, with mama bear reaching down from the roof of the Seaplex to her little cub, who is holding his paw up to her from the deck below.
Cuisine and Dining on Ovation of the Seas
There are so many dining venues available on Ovation of the Seas, each one offering excellent service and high-quality cuisine. Find sophisticated and experiential venues, relaxed informal eateries and speciality restaurants from renowned celebrity chefs including Jamie Oliver’s Jamie’s Italian at Sea. Dining options include;
- Main Dining Room – for a range of international dishes, and some first-rate service
- Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine – try some truly innovative meals at this fun and quirky restaurant
- Sorrento’s – for uncomplicated, freshly prepared Italian pizza
- Solarium Bistro – food here is served buffet and a la carte style, and has influences from Greece, Turkey, and the Middle East. Alternatively, you can also try an authentic Chinese hot pot here
- Izumi – for fresh and exciting Japanese food including sushi and sashimi
- Chop’s Grille – this American steakhouse serves delicious cuts of beef as well as various fish dishes
- Jamie’s Italian – lovers of pasta and other flavourful Italian food will want to dine here at least once
- Chef’s Table – let the experts take you on a phenomenal culinary journey complete with perfect wine pairings
- Windjammer Marketplace – this casual buffet venue offers a wide array of international cuisine that guests can help themselves to
- Coastal Kitchen – for Grande Suite and Pinnacle Club guests, this exclusive restaurant offers a truly luxurious experience
As well as all these fabulous eateries, Ovation of the Seas also has a number of great cafes and grab-and-go spots. Head to the food cart at the Seaplex – known as the Dog House – for a tasty hotdog or another fast-food treat. Or enjoy a deliciously decadent pastry and speciality coffee at La Patisserie, where you’ll find a classic European cafe feel which you can sit in for hours. Cafe Promenade and The Cafe @ Two70 also have a menu of snacks and coffees to give you that mid-afternoon pick me up.
Entertainment on Ovation of the Seas
The brilliant Two70 venue doubles up as a social hub with panoramic sea views during the day, before transforming into a breath-taking entertainment venue in the evenings. The windows here become screens for a series of projections designed to enhance shows held here, which could be anything from live music to some spectacular displays of acrobatics. In addition to this venue, the Royal Theatrewows with spectacular live shows which rival those seen on Broadway and in the West End.
As well as live shows there are onboard movie screenings by the pool, so you can enjoy your favourite films under the sun or stars. Alternatively, grown-ups can spend a glamorous evening in the casino, where you can play Roulette, Texas Hold ’em, Blackjack and other games as well as trying your hand at the slot machines.
Spa & Fitness on Ovation of the Seas
It’s easy to keep active on Ovation of the Seas. With a seaside fitness centre kitted out by Technogym and providing breath-taking views. For those who prefer to absorb the fresh sea air, you can undertake rock-climbing, surfing and even sky-diving up on deck.
A fully equipped spa offers massages, manicures, and body wraps to name just a few treatments, plus a beauty salon to help you get ready for special occasions onboard.
Recreation on Ovation of the Seas
To inquire about this cruise please type in the comment box below. Please include your name, telephone number and email address and we will contact you. Alternatively please call us on 0844 995 1214. We look forward to hearing from you.