Ambassador Cruise Line One Night Festive Onboard Events Terms & Conditions
EVENT BOOKING CONDITIONS
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of £25 per event place will be charged at the time of booking.
- The final balance of the booking will be due 90 days prior to the event. Once within this time, 100% loss of paid monies will apply (no sliding cancellation charge scale).
- All guest names must be entered into the ‘My Ambassador Sailing’ or ‘My Ambassador App’ no later than 90 days prior to the event. Once within this time and if names have not been provided, Ambassador Cruise Line reserves the right to cancel your booking at full charges and without contacting the lead guest.
- Once within 90 days, name changes will be charged at £10 per change. The number of name changes is unlimited however, you will be charged for each change. No name changes can be made within 48 hours of the event.
- All guests must provide photographic identification on arrival.
- Ambassador Cruise Line’s mandate will ensure the crew are fully vaccinated, and only fully vaccinated guests will be welcomed on board. This includes our festive events. Evidence of your vaccination must be provided on arrival at the port, and you will be refused boarding if you cannot provide this.
- Car parking should be prebooked and prepaid (£8 per vehicle for Lunch & Dinner Only events, £15 for Overnight). You may pay on arrival, but the cost will increase (£12 per vehicle for Lunch & Dinner Only events, £20 for Overnight).
- Car parking may be cancelled free of charge, up until 48 hours prior to the event. Once within this time, the full cost of car parking will be charged if cancelling.
- Children under the age of 18 are not accepted at events.
- If the event is unable to take place due to Covid (or any other government declared pandemic), a credit note will be issued for a future event or to be put towards a future sailing with Ambassador Cruise Line.
- In the event that a guest has to isolate due to Covid, a credit note will be issued to that guest only for a future event or to be put towards a future sailing with Ambassador Cruise Line. The credit note will be issued once official NHS proof of isolation is provided. Please contact the Guest Services Team on 0808 102 8031 to arrange this.
- Ambassador Cruise Line accepts its obligation to comply with any official guidance from UK Government in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic and may be required to impose restrictions for the event.
- Ambassador Cruise Line, in accordance with the UK Government, may be required to limit or restrict food and drink availability and planned entertainment.
- Ambassador Cruise Line reserves the right to amalgamate or cancel Festive Events and/or to move pre-booked tables or dining times to ensure appropriate numbers.
- Please note that meal sitting timings are subject to change, up until the day of the event.
- Tables in the restaurant are fixed and seat sizes of 4, 6 or 8 guests. Your party may be allocated across more than one table and for larger parties, your group is likely to be spread across numerous tables of each size. Ambassador Cruise Line will however try their best to accommodate large groups together.
- Whilst Ambassador Cruise Line will try their best to keep your party seated together, please note that other guests may be seated at your table too (subject to government guidelines).
- Dietary requirements must be provided no later than 90 days prior to the event. Please note it is unlikely that Ambassador Cruise Line will be able to cater for dietary requirements for guests added to a booking within 90 days.
- The number of guests who require the use of a wheelchair onboard festive events will be strictly limited therefore, you must inform us of your intention to use a wheelchair onboard as soon as possible. Only those guests with advanced approval will be able to use their mobility aid onboard.
- Ambassador Cruise Line does not allow alcohol to be brought on board and reserve the right to confiscate any alcohol before allowing you to board the vessel. Any confiscated alcohol will be returned on disembarkation
- It is prohibited to carry or consume any illegal drugs whilst onboard.
12 January 2022