The AmaWaterways ships are inspired by luxury yachts and designed specifically to maximise every aspect of your cruise experience. You will notice the difference the minute you step on board and are welcomed in the beautiful lobby.
From then on, you will be treated to an array of unique and luxurious features as you journey along in your floating hotel. relax and delight in stunning views in the spacious staterooms, many of which feature twin balconies, a French balcony and an outside balcony. Enjoy exclusive amenities like massage services, a fitness room and a pool while onboard. Indulge in award winning cuisine at a variety of dining venues, including The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant.
Inspired by classic ocean yachts, the AmaPrima provides the most distinctive river cruise experience. A magnificent glass elevator is one of the unique design elements found onboard, as well as the exclusive “Twin Balconies”. The beautifully-decorated and spacious accommodations range in size up to 300 sq. ft. Relax in a heated Sun Deck swimming pool with a “swim-up” bar; enjoy Chaîne des Rôtisseurs culinary creations. The ship also features a Fitness Center, Massage, Hair and Beauty salon; complimentary Internet access and first-run Hollywood movies; plus a fleet of bicycles to enhance your river cruise experience.
Included in the fares of AmaWaterways river cruises are
- Shore excursions in every port of call with gentle, active or late riser tour options
- Fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Sip & Sail daily Cocktail hour with complimentary wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant;
- All on board dining in a variety or venues
- Captain’s Welcome Cocktail and Dinner
- La Chaine des Rotisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Luxury accommodation in a stateroom with window or balcony/twin balcony
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Internet access and Wi-Fi
- Bicycles that you can use to explore on your own or join the guided bike tours
- Sun deck pool with swim up bar and walking track
- Fitness room
- Main Lounge with panoramic windows and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
An AmaWaterways river cruise is about more than the destination – it’s the journey. We invite you to take one of our European river cruises, and see the world in luxury and comfort. River cruising Europe with AmaWaterways is an excellent way to explore a destination. Discover local culture and sights on included tours, and then hop back on your luxurious river cruise ship and sail to the next stunning city or charming town.
Your cruise with AmaWaterways will be a luxurious experience from start to finish. No matter how you choose to spend your time, you will have an unforgettable river cruise.
Twin Balconies – Enjoy panoramic views and plenty of fresh air in the lavish twin-balcony staterooms that feature both a French balcony and outside balcony.
Award-Winning Dining – Savour exquisite cuisine at a variety of dining venues, like the Main Restaurant and The Chef’s Table. You can also order delicious tapas between meals in the Main Lounge.
Public Spaces – With fewer passengers on board, guests can enjoy the luxury of space – AmaWaterways public areas, like lounges and restaurants, are never overcrowded.
Sun Deck Pool – Soak up some rays or take a dip in the refreshing pool with a swim-up bar as you pass by centuries old castles, charming villages and other breathtaking scenery.
Massage Services and Hair Salon – After a marvelous day of immersive shore excursions, return to the ship and treat yourself to a bit or pampering with a smoothing massage.
Entertainment – Whether it’s traditional Bavarian music, a local quartet or modern piano favourites, there is an eclectic schedule of entertainment on board.